Re: On register_shutdown_function: What might be the problem?

Sorry for bothering again, but I did not mention the other environment on which I tested, since it has an access control to outsider. I saved the info page to: http://liang.ns2user.info/php/info-train06.htm. The php runing on as apache 2.0 filter module. And the resutl of the experiment is same as the CGI SAPI one.

Could you please also take a look for this php configration? I also like to have a look at how the environment looks like of http://lerdorf.com/red.php, if you think it is OK.

Another question confruse me a lot is why the browser and perl code behave differently in the return respond to the same link http://lerdorf.com/red.php ?

The user clients of our project are mainly harvesters which are written in perl (like the one in my previous email). So I really hope the perl code can work out an example then I will be able to find out a workable configuration.

I really appreciate all kindly help from you.

Liang

Liang ZHONG wrote:
> The php configuration is: http://liang.ns2user.info/php/info.php. I have
> no read permission of those httpd.conf files so do not know how apache
> configured.

That shows PHP is running as a CGI.  As a CGI PHP has very little
control over anything.  It is completely at the mercy of the web server
to do everything.  That's likele the source of your problem.  You need a
better server with PHP running as an Apache module.

-Rasmus