Re: Urgent:Php5 fully oops supported? Difference between java oops & php5 oops

Alan Milnes wrote:
Tamilarasi Palanisamy (tpalanis) wrote:

<warning to="Tamilarasi" voice-style="Alec Guiness">
these are not the answers you're looking for. move along.
</warning>

Hi,
Hi

       I want to know whether Php5 fully oops ?

sometimes (actually quite often :-) I write some code and it does
something I don't want to happen - then I say 'oops'. in that sense php5 is fully
'oops' compatible.

That depends - what do you want to do?

Difference between java
oops & php5 oops.

I believe in Java you have to write everything 3 times. ;-)
also you have a server/application scope which does not exist
in php's share-nothing architecture (well there are ways round that too).

I don't know - I'm a PHP programmer and I've never written a single line of Java code in my life.

I need immediately.

immiediately is not a thing you can need ... not according to my limited
understanding of the english language.

<OT>
actually I read a book last night called 'Anastasia', which tells of the
the latent human ability to instantaneously garner any information you want by
way of dreaming (given certain prerequisites).
the book also says all our technology is primitive, destroying
the planet and making us miserable ... you be the judge!

Shakespeare wrote 'there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt
of in your philosophy, Horatio' - something that has always stuck in my head
for some reason... oh well back to php :-)
</OT>

Perhaps this will help you get better answers:-

Regards

Alan