Re: Re: Send in a form there email

On Sun, July 24, 2005 8:22 am, Thomas Bonham said:
> When you use \n in the string and then try to echo it back it doesn't
> echo back right. But when you send it the \n works.

Oh, it echos back correctly...

But your BROWSER, which you were using to view it, IGNORES newlines. Or,
more properly, it treats one or more whitespace characters (space,
newline, tab) as a single space.

If you use "View Source" in your browser, you'd see more what you expect.

Or you could use http://php.net/nl2br for HTML output.

Or you could use PRE tags.

Or you could use PHP from the command line.

Or you could use some kind of software to see the raw output of your
web-server, though that's probably a bit more trouble than needed...

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm