Re: On register_shutdown_function: What might be the problem?

Liang ZHONG wrote:
What is the correct way to keep the function running after I redirect an existing page to http client (which I want the client get immediately) and then immediately close the connection?

Use the execution functions to call an external script that performs the tasks you want performed. If you execute, for example, "/some/path/somescript &", then the exec() function will return immediately and somescript will continue to run.

Jasper