From: Richard Baldwin [mailto:rich@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 3:46 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SPAM 6.0]  Session help!?

Hey,

I have a site where I am using session_start() at the beginning of each
page. The session id is passed transparently from the first page but
after that it dissapears from the links and I lose all my session
variables.

Is there something elementary I'm missing? This is my first stab at PHP
so I could be overlooking something really obvious or not really
understanding how its supposed to work.

The trans_id thingy is enabled by the way.

Thanx in advance,
Rich