Re: AJAX & PHP

Yeah, AJAX is really going to change the way web applications are made...
I've messed around with the tutorials with it...
 I've also seen it referred to as XMLHttpRequest .. I think the AJAX class
transforms your PHP functions into javascript... seems like the class is
just made to for people like me who are heavy with PHP... but don't have a
clue about javascript... from my impression you need to be able to have a
tiny bit of javascript programming skill to really put it to use... do a
search on google for XMLHttpRequest PHP Tutorial .. there is a lot there
 Good Luck..
Joe