MYSQL translator

Dear All subscribers,

my intention, through this e-mail, is to submit to your attentions one PHP
class
devoted to translate input native language commands for database into MYSQL
commands lines.

The goal of this class is to provide a comfortable code interface to let
programmers
implement forms within their programs so that customers/users can input
self-defined command lines and reach their own queries.

Programmers can freely implement as they want. For example, one suggested
way
is evidently prompt-like, so that customers can use the program to get their
queries.

Purposes of this class and everything related is contained in the file
readme.html

I do not know lots of forums, but if you like this code you might also post
it
to other national PHP forums.

If you are interested in, please ask me to send you the related PHP code by
e-mail: zandor_zz@xxxxxxxx

I look forward to your feedbacks.

Alessandro Rosa