Re: So many returned mail notices!

I'm subbed to both the newsgroup, and the emails, and I have them in both.
It's a virus using the PHP list address as sender, apparently going through
RoadRunner, and then posting itself to the newsserver. Since the messages
don't have the  marker, they're posted to the newsgroup, not the email
list ... all messages going through the email list server gets the
marker in the subject.

It has nothing to do with the digest ... I didn't even know there was a
digest option for the PHP.net lists ...

Rene

Documented research indicate that on Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:11:09 +0100,