RE: possible jscript/php/frames question!!

bruce <mailto:bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    on Friday, June 17, 2005 3:48 PM said:

> i've got a problem where i'm trying to play with imagemaps. i created
> a test image map, but when i select inside the image map, i 'see' the
> "?x,y" from the imagemap, appended to the url in the browser address
> bar... i get http://foo.com?3,5 etc...
>
> is there a way to prevent this from occuring??

Ahh yes. I see the problem. There's no PHP!

But seriously, you need to switch the transaction mode from the default
value of reverse to the specification as outlined in RFQ4128 (i.e.
forward) and adjust the operator settings to be consistent with the
server adjustments... What's that you say? You didn't MAKE the server
adjustments yet? Oh geez...

I'm here all week. Remember to tip your waitress.

Chris.

p.s. This doesn't seem like a PHP issue so check this page:
http://curry.edschool.virginia.edu/go/WebTools/Imagemap/CSIM_SSIM.html.
Maybe it will help.