RE: form inside an email

> Hi,
>
> I would like to send a form to customers to get some information.
>
> The form will be a HTML email and collect a few bits of
> data...name. age
> etc.
>
> Can I put this inside an html email so customers do not have
> to open an
> external webpage to fill in the fields. How can this then be
> processed?
>
> If this can be done in php then great. If not any other
> suggestions are
> welcome.

Do you need your PHP script to generate the email and send it, or are you
just asking if the form in the email can be submitted to and processed by a
PHP script?  In either case the answer is yes.  If the former, the example
in the manual for 'mail()' will send you in the right direction, if the
latter simply make the form target= http://www.example.com/yourscript.php.

JM