RE: Re: Retrievable weather service info?

> http://www.weather.com/services/xmloap.html
>
> Weather XML Data Feed
> Now you can include weather from The Weather Channel in your own
> application by signing up for access to our XML data feed. We'll enable
> you to search for a location and to integrate current conditions and the
> forecast for today and tomorrow in your application - for FREE!
>

> Hope that helps
>
> Zac

Hi Zac,

Thanks for the suggestion! Having downloaded weather.com's xml sdk I'm a
little bemused to see that you are required to display referral links
provided by weather.com to make use of the service.

I'd be very happy to include a "weather details provided by..." link on the
page in question, but carrying unspecified referral links, particularly when
the application is simply my personal blog, is a little more of a constraint
that I'm comfortable with.

However and again, thank you for the suggestion!

Regards,

Murray