Re: Beautiful HTML Invoice -> Prints like crap! I need somesuggestions!

On 6/7/05, Matt Babineau <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah I was considering that...I'm trying the html2pdf site right now. It
> seems alright...its choking on my invoice as we speak (lots of html).
>
> Is there a way to make a JPG? I've looked at a few sites from google..most
> are activeX...somewhat undersirable. Looking for something I can run on the
> server to do the convert work.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Matt Babineau
> Criticalcode
> w: http://www.criticalcode.com
> p: 858.733.0160

Is a simple CSS print stylesheet out of the question?
If the site is marked up properly, this should be trivial, and would
be much easier/more efficient.

IMO the only image that should be on a printed invoice, is the logo (if any).

--
Chris Martin
Web Developer