RE: linux php editor

Try NVU, from www.nvu.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Clive Zagno [mailto:clive@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Lunes, 06 de Junio de 2005 09:09 p.m.
To: php
Subject: Re:  linux php editor

the truth is Ive been developing on windows, because of some .net
developments.

Ive been starting most new projects as web applications and using
php/mysql. On windows I used ultredit, then I found a product called
phpedit, which I liked, now Im trying to move to linux.

what I really want is a app that can do that predictive text thing, you
know when it start showing me the possible php syntax as Im typing it
in. Two reasons for this is it help with debugging as I get the syntax
correct the first time and secondly I think its cool.

clive