Re: linux php editor

Clive Zagno wrote:
the truth is Ive been developing on windows, because of some .net developments.

Ive been starting most new projects as web applications and using php/mysql. On windows I used ultredit, then I found a product called phpedit, which I liked, now Im trying to move to linux.

what I really want is a app that can do that predictive text thing, you know when it start showing me the possible php syntax as Im typing it in. Two reasons for this is it help with debugging as I get the syntax correct the first time and secondly I think its cool.

http://www.zend.com/store/products/zend-studio/index.php

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek