Re: Parsing wml files as php

On 6/5/05, Marek Kilimajer <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:

> >>output the right header:
> >>
> >>header('Content-Type: text/....');
> >>
> >>replace .... with whatever is right.
> >>
> >>Also, you can use php extension too, as long as the header is right.
> >>

> > Yes, I tried sending the correct headers with the header function. For
> > whatever reason, I can only send the correct headers with .htaccess,
> > but that makes it so that the file is not parsed as php!
>
> What did you tried with the header function? Exactly. Did you send
> Content-Type header?
>
> Put in .htaccess:
>
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .wml
>
> and start php scripts with:
>
> header('Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml');

The file starts off:
<?php
header("Content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml");
print"<?xml version=\"1.0\"?>
<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC \"-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN\"
\"http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml\";>

<wml>";

with no white space or line breaks before the <?php.

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/pages/artist_albums.php/402/Pink%20Floyd
Pink Floyd Lyrics