Help with some OOP

Hello all, Ive been working with PHP for my websites for a few months, just attempted to build my own class, after reading all this stuff about automated robots and XSS attacks etc decided to step up security a bit, my result is an attempt to create a class for using the token method within web forms, not even sure whether its the real thing but my work is below, some advice on whether its ok or what needs improving would be appreciated, thanks.

<?php
// PHP 4.3.11

class SecretToken {

    var $_returnCode;

    function GenerateToken() {
     if(!isset($_SESSION['token'])) {
      session_regenerate_id();
      $new_token = md5(uniqid(rand(), true));
      $_SESSION['token'] = $new_token;
     }
    }

    function VerifyToken($post) {
     if(isset($_SESSION['token'])) {
      $saved_token = ($_SESSION['token']);
     }
     if($post == $saved_token):
      $this->_returnCode = 1;
      unset($_SESSION['token']);
     else:
      $this->_returnCode = 0;
     endif;
    }

    function ReturnCode() {
## Result will be 1 for success or 0 for fail
      return $this->_returnCode;
    }

// end class definition
}
?>

Basically in my web form I call GenerateToken firstly, then when the forms been submitted I then call VerifyToken and finally check return codes using a switch statement, seems to work,

TIA
James Benson