Re: Site Design Strategy

threaded in terms of the posts being shown in a tree view kinda way...
so if I reply to your post in a threaded mail cleint it will be shown
under your post/reply/message
where as if I replied to the origional it will be seen on the same level
as the others who replied to the origional post for the first time. hope
im making sense. its just a hierarchical way of showing threads.

by the way i'm using thunderbird!

Also some mailing lists are setup so that when you reply all it will
send the message to the people who posted the message previously. I
suppose this is to help with message filtering etc...  but other mailing
lists if you reply all it will just sent the message to the mailing list
address.