Re: foreach ($media as $key => $val) problem

Ahh.. an easy one.  Unless I'm mistaken (and it does happen more often than I'd like.. hah :) then you might want to ommit the first:

$media = mysql_fetch_assoc($media_result);

That's reading data into $media and then it happens again at the start of your while loop which is why you're only getting the second item.

-TG