Re: ZEND Certification

On 5/21/05, Martin Zvarik <mzvarik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, what should I expect from the certification then?
> Was there any question you didn't expect or anything you didn't know?? If
> yes, what was it?
>
> It seems like not many people took it as I am reading some emails here...
> like "How to get variable after the form is sent" etc...
There are new users on this list, but there are also some very
experienced programmers here. You'll note that questions such as "How
to get variable after the form is sent", as well as much more
complicated questions are usually answered here.

All quoting the above sentence indicates is that not everyone here is
experienced. Everyone has to start somewhere, and this list encourages
learning, as well as black-voodoo-magic-trick swapping.

> I have looked at yellow pages, seems like you're not there either, Rory
> Browne...
That might have something to do with the fact that I've never done the
exam. However I'm well capable of dealing with forms and variables, as
well as pretty much almost anything else PHP related. I've also read
many threads here over time in which people outlined their opinions,
and offered help on the matter. Forgive me if this seems a bit
defensive, but I don't know what you're getting at.

> If many people here have taken it, can someone please answer my questions
> above? Thank you!
Your questions are very broad, so nobody can give more than generic
answers. Check out
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2&r=1&s=zend+certification&q=b
for some answers in the archives.