Re: Can I prevent Server variables from being spoofed ?

Not only can the user agent string be easly spoofed, but as a result
of its abuse by certain webmasters(mostly Banks) Browsers such as
Opera, and I believe Konqueror, have a setting that allows you to
change the user agent string as a configuration option.

The UserAgent is a hint. It is most definatly not a gurantee.