Looking for a "developer's" weblog/cms system?

Hi folks -
Over the years I've collected and done some things (tips, howtow, code snippets, etc.) that I think might be useful to others. Heck, I'd like to have them nicely organized too as now they are spread across machines, in email, etc.

I'm thinking it might be nice to have an easy to use web-based cms system that I could post this sort of stuff too and assign it to a category and then let google index it.

My problem is that there are hundreds of apps that do this. And a lot of them don't do what I need. A lot of them seem geared toward diary type applications, I want more of a "this is my stuff which you might find useful".

Mostly I want something that has a decent look so I dont' have to think about that part.

So, I'm asking you all for any recommendations you might have so I don't have to try dozens of these things out. I figure some of you must be doing the same thing and I'm hoping I can leverage your experience :-)

Basically, I want a way to post things I think others might find useful. I'm not interested in user comments. I don't care about RSS. I would like to easily be able to mark things as "code" or "type this at a shell prompt" as well as link to entire source files, etc.

Anyway, I'm hoping some of you can point me in the direction of some apps that might help me out. Either your own, or sites you visit...

Thanks!

-philip