PHP and PayPal

Hello,

I am about ready to start my investigation into this matter, but thought I'd
ask here first.

Here is the scenario I would like to implement.

1) User wants to buy a key that allows them to do a particular task on my
web site.
2) I do not want to release the key to the user until payment is received.

Here is one way I would like it to work:

1) User fills out a form (user email address, etc.) then clicks the "Buy
Key" button.
2) User, along with a link, unique ID (not Key), cost, and form data is sent
to PayPal.
3) After PayPal receives full payment, PayPal sends user back to my site via
the link and other data.
4) That link starts a script that confirms with PayPal that payment was made
in full.
5) When confirmed, user is presented with key (can copy and paste) with
option to have it emailed to them.

Another way I would like it to work:

1) User fills out a form (user email address, etc.) then clicks "Buy Key"
button.
2) User, along with a link, unique ID (not Key), cost, and from data is sent
to PayPal.
3) After PayPal receives payment, PayPal sends user an email with same data
sent to it.
4) When user receives email, user clicks link containing Unique ID.
5) That link starts a script that confirms with PayPal that payment was made
in full.
6) When confirmed, user is presented with key (can copy and paste) with
option to have it emailed to them.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Robert