Re: Help with using SPL to build a MySQL Iterator

V Kam wrote:

Hello all

I was trying to write an SPL Iterator for a MySQL
result set but not having any luck. Specifically I'm
not sure how to overload the key() and current/next()
methods.

Does anyone here have a working code sample that does
this, or can offer some guidance on how to overload
the 5 Iterator methods? Any assistance much
appreciated!

Thanks!

I just put all the code that retrieves the data in the next() function. current() and key() just return the variables that next populated.

Don't know what else to say.

Chris