Re: Firefox COM object

I would doubt FireFox has a COM interface like IE. Remember, IE is really part of Windows so by default it would have a COM interface. FireFox is cross platform where COM won't exist. For example, on the Mac, Firefox only supports the required Appescript interface.

Have you thought of using Javascript to get the browsers to do what you want? Not sure what you are trying to do in your test, but Javascript is quite versatile.