Re: extension development

Basicly I want very rapid and easy information sharing between multiple processes. I'm not totally sure about the implementation yet.
The most simple implementation would be using a $_APP global which is shared accross servers and processes, but to be honest I have to look into it to find the best and most usefull implementation.

I have written a web-application framework which uses persistant data objects which can be shared across XML-RPC, SOAP and AMF (for flash) and it is already live at some bigger hosts, but for a new client clustering is needed. It is a commercial project but I am willing to make the clustering system open source, because I love PHP and I would like making it grow.

If there are more people who would like to work on this project, drop me a line so we can get a discussion started!

grt,
Evert

Devraj Mukherjee wrote:

Can you discuss the implementation of what you are doing. We are trying to get a momentum happening towards enterprise styled PHP and possibly write a PHP application server.

Devraj
devraj at eternitytechnologies dot com

--
Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd. ACN 107 600 975
P O Box 5949 Wagga Wagga NSW 2650 Australia

Evert|Rooftop wrote:

Hi people,

I want to write a PHP extension that allows clustering and simple information sharing between processes and hosts.

What would be the prober mailing list subscribe to for my questions about the zend engine?

grt,
Evert