Re: changing php ini location

On 5/14/05, emre <emre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i am not using apache 2.0
/*
Why aren't you?  Apache 2.0 is your best bet.  It really is the best
one available!
*/
> as i mentioned before i am using apache 1.3 which means that i dont have the
> oppurtunity to use phpnidir config parameter. since apache 1.3 doesnt
> support that.
>
>  i cannot compile php neither,  since i m using a php precompiled windows
> edition.
/*
It sure sounds like you are out of luck.  Your only option is to get
Apache 2.0 and use that directive.  Can I ask why in the world you are
doing this?  Are you aware you can change almost any option in php.ini
in your script with the ini_set function?

http://www.php.net/ini_set
*/

--
disguised.jedi@xxxxxxxxx

PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free