From: Brent Baisley [mailto:brent@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 3:00 PM
To: Dustin Wish
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  php works in IE not Firefox?

PHP does not work in Firefox. It doesn't work in IE either, or any
browser for  that matter. It works "in" Apache and can even work on the
command line.

PHP can generate web pages. The resulting web code may not work right,
but that's not php's fault. That's the fault of the developer who wrote
the php code that generates web pages that don't work.
You could easily take php nuke and customize it so it ends up not
working in FireFox. It could be something as simple as changing the
style sheets, and probably is. Whoever is customizing php nuke should
be aware of the differences between browsers. CSS is a pretty thorny
area in IE. After all, it hasn't been updated in years.

On May 13, 2005, at 2:12 PM, Dustin Wish wrote:

> Anyone run across an issue where a php script works in IE and not
> Firefox?
> Christianboards.org is a PHP nuke site running on a Enism linux box
> that is
> having this issue.
>

> ---

Brent Baisley