Re: Same sessions / different domains

> I need to access a website (written in php) using two different
> domains (www.foo.com and www.bar.com). I must see the same content.
> Since the site uses session and cookie variables I was wondering if
> (and how) it's possible to create a session id that is valid for the
> domains I'll be using...

One possibility (that will require significant security considerations) is
to store all the session data within your datastore and use the session
id as the key to retrieve that data.  As long as session id gets passed
as part of the GET to each page (something you can do both manually
and by enabling 'trans_sid' (I think that's what it's called though I might
be wrong)) then it shouldn't be much of a hardship to allow what you
are asking.

thnx,
Chris