Seeking decent domain registrar

Somewhat OT - I've had almost entirely poor experiences with domain registrars, so I'm looking for recommendations. I need:

.com, .net, .org domains (easy enough!)
.co.uk support
Multilingual domain support e.g. café.com
Online control of DNS server assignment
Specification of external DNS at registration time (so you don't have to change it unnecessarily afterwards)
Multiple admin accounts (I run domains for other people in their names and I want to keep them separate)
Don't need any forwarding, web hosting, email or anything beyond registration
Low-cost would help of course!

I've been googling for registrars, but as yet I've not found anyone that offers all this. Can anyone recommend a registrar that has a clue and a decent web interface?

Thanks,

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture