Re: marking words bold

That's a good first step, but I think you're going to have to go with the regex for this one.   What happens if one of the words he wants to highlight is near punctuation?

> $t = str_replace(" $word ", "<B> $word </B>", $text);

This wouldn't work if you had:

$text = "I'm going to the store.";
$word = "store";

Padding with spaces is good thinking.. just need to take it that extra step further.

-TG