Re: Session cookies in firefox

> Here's a solution:  It's not a problem.  It's the way it's SUPPOSED to be.
> :-)
>
> It's actually a BETTER browser because of that.

I found dozens of firefox related sites that say that this is one of the
good things IE has (like showModalDialog).

> Maybe it's just me, but it sounds to me like you just want all your users
> to use IE as if that's the only way a browser can/should work...  That's
> not a Good Idea, imho.

Exactly the opposite. My site actually is designed for IE only because 99%
of the users that access it use IE 5.5+ (according to apache's statistics).

Because I DO like Firefox I'm redesigning it, solving any incompatibilities
like session handling. Why to have multiple sessions cookies? For example
when an user wants to check multiple webmail accounts in the same moment.

Kirsten