Re: Any alternative to POST method FTP uploads from client computer?

JavaScript *might* let the user choose a file and get its modification
date/time...

And then you could upload pieces of it at a time via JavaScript, I think.

Incredibly inefficient, most likely, but you *COULD*

You may want to just give the users training in some EZ ftp client, freely
available.

At any rate, it's unlikely that PHP will fit in to your solution for the
features you need...

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm