Re: Re: Barcodes [Solved]

Mike Smith wrote:
On 4/18/05, Eric Wood <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Smith"
I'm using a script to generate the barcodes (3 of 9 or Code39):
http://www.sid6581.net/cs/php-scripts/barcode/

This script seems to limit the input barcode to 15 characters... um...
-eric woo

The sample on the website will display image to small for 16 characters. There is an options to adjust the widthXheight of the generated image to display more I found the longest part number we had and based my image width on that (+5). There are other options (phpclasses, hotscripts), but this works for now. I may evaluate some other options as I get into it.

--
Mike

Hey, did you do any more testing with this? My company has gone through a lot of the parts identification process for our accounting system and we're eager to get barcoding set up as well. Our platform of choice is Windows (yeah, yeah) so it would be great to hear some feedback about that OS if you've tested on it...