Re: sort by date

Ok tested this and it won't work. Next question is sql question but
anyway...

Can I use  STR_TO_DATE() or GET_FORMAT(DATE,'EUR') to query and sort dates
to web page as a date even if the data is just a string in the db? Probably
with GET_FORMAT(DATE,'EUR') it wont work cause it's a varchar field in the
DB.

Any idea how to put STR_TO_DATE() in to the following SQL query:

SELECT event_id,name,date,time,place,type,info FROM test_table
WHERE (group = '$group') AND (type = 'Game' OR type = 'training')
ORDER BY date ASC

Thanks a lot
-Will

"William Stokes" <kalles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> kirjoitti