Re: OO toturial

I've been looking and reading for a while now. What I've discovered is that you really should learn the concepts rather than how php implements the concepts. PHP4 lacks the capability to do (at least do well) a lot of object stuff (i.e. multiple inheritance), PHP5 has far better support for object oriented concepts.

I would look into and read about Design Patterns. I slowly came across design patterns in my searches and they have really helped a ton in my programming. MVC (Model, View, Controller) is probably the most widely used design pattern, I would look into that first. Then you may move onto the concepts "discovered" by the gang of four. Design patterns and related concepts are independent from any programming language. You are probably already using some design patterns and don't even realize it. Everything else kind of falls into place "under" design patterns.

You may look at phppatterns.com, devshed.com or the O'Reilly web site for articles.

Some design patterns:
Factory, Adaptor, Bridge, Facade, Singleton,...