losing session values

Hi all,

We have developed a site on a server now the client has moved the site
to another server. Both servers run apache. However some of the Session
variables are losing their values or their values are getting changed.

We have a number of header("location: xxx.php");
and they have the exit(); function after each statement but we are not
sure whats causing the session problem. we also have a few javascript
popup windows, is there anything that people can tell me from experience
that might be causing these session variables to be altered??

thanks in advance

Angelo