Re: SOLVEDphp Full Page Calendar not date picker

Here's source code to one I wrote ages and ages ago...

http://chatmusic.com/calendar.phps
http://chatmusic.com/calendar.php

Here's a similar one with PDF output:

http://uncommonground.com/events.phps
http://uncommonground.com/events.pdf

Help yourself to whatever bits and pieces you want.

YMMV

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm