Re: Re: Templating engines

"Clive Zagno" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:42719CA4.6090308@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I dont mind seeing php and html together, but designer generally hate
> it, so I would want to seperate php code from html as much as possible.

if this is your objective than it could be worthwile for you to look at
TemplateTamer, since it has very clean separation between those two, the
designers get their html template file, and you get your .logic.php file,
and it would rarely if ever happen that you edit each others file, or stomp
over each oders code.

In addition to that, not only that TT would separate php from html, it will
also not introduce new progaming constructs in template, as many "fat"
template systems do.

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/