help wanted for project

We have a web site and we need added functionality. We
need a form developed which based on answers to three
questions tells the patient which test he needs to
buy. The purchast takes place via paypal code (already
in place) and then another form is available for the
patient to fill in a more detailed health history.

These two forms should record themselves in a database
and email information to a practitioner.

This site is hosted on IIS6 with PHP5 available, so
asp or asp.net would be supported.

I hope this clears up some questions for you.

OK, let me try to restate the project:
I want to display a form of questions (attached).
Based on the answers to a couple of critical
questions, the customer will be directed to one of two
or three possible pages, on that page they will
purchase a product. After that purchase is complete,
they will see a congratulations page and another form
with some basic health history questions. They will
fill in those and the results get recorded in a
database and emailed to a person.

OK, I know it is a simple job, Let me know if you can
help. You can email me directly reedspcs@xxxxxxxxx