Re: Re: Templating engines

Ryan A wrote:

I would go for a xml-style template engine (start flaming right below
this thread)

Hey Rob,
I sorry for the mix up but the above (however "obvious") was *not* meant to
be
a flame, I was *only* joking with the guy.

Is it just me or is joking becoming outlawed on the list? Most of us are
geeks or classified as
geeks on the list....a little geek humour please? programming is a serious
business and i find myself
getting quite stressed sometimes....using a little humour or reading others
humourous replies helps
IMHO.

Cheers,
-Ryan

Yes, and that's how I read this reply =)

About the subject,

I'm working on a xml-based templating system, which caches all the steps it does, so it overcomes the slowness =)
And ofcource because I like xml and all the neith things you can do with it.

grt,
Evert