Re: phpclasses formerly Flash integration

On 4/27/2005 1:29:02 AM, Manuel Lemos (mlemos@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I know I can take you up on a number of points that you have written that
just dont add up,
for example:
"It is not a matter of greed but rather of keeping the site open
dedicating full time to its support and development."
but like a fellow list member pointed out...this discussion will lead no
where (and as another
list member said...its like talking to a wall), the end point is; its your
site...you can do what you
want with it and you have.

The only reason I am replying to this thread (for the last time) is to wish
you the best of luck
and to tell you I have nothing against you personally or if you make money
from your site nor
that your site is a success, we just have very different opinions on how to
treat visitors to our sites
and probably visiters in general.

A few things though, more advise than arguement:
1) if you are on a dedicated server 150gb is not really much...depending on
your budget I am sure
many people can recommend a good host for you, I wont venture any names as I
work with a couple
of hosts myself...but many on the list can/will help. I personally pay $337
for a 1000gb bandwidht hosting
and 2 160gb hdds (i can give you more specs if you need them), some might
say its too much but I have some
special needs with my host.
2)I am very familiar on how advertising works, name your ad company and I'll
most likely be able to give
you my customer number with them for you to verify my account/s as I've
worked on quite a few sites for
myself and clients BUT if you are serious about taking out those crappy
spyware software ads from your site
simply visit your site and click on any of the full page 10 second
ads...they will lead you right to the company
which in this case is:
cursormania.com
they have a bunch of sites around this site (a network) which gives the same
My Web Search software.
More info on the company and its goodies can be found by simply typing:
"spyware My Web Search"
on google or your favourite search engine.

Just one point i cant let go:
"You are jumping to conclusions because in reality you do not know
exactly how things work"

I'll say you are jumping to conclusions thinking I dont know how things
work.

On that point, best of luck, have a nice life, enjoy your Ferrari and
Lamborghini.