Re: handling a user pressing browser's back button

I apologize in advance if I'm asking basic questions...

When you hit the back button, won't the browser just take the page from the cache?

I haven't switched my POSTs to GETs and this is what I'm seeing.
I have a list of images. There are check boxes next to the images. When the user checks images and clicks on a DELETE CHECKED link, a new list is shown (minus the ones deleted.) When the user hits the BACK button, I see the list again with checks next to the previous images marked for deletion.

Just in case...
I tried to add the following header before any html output to force the browser to not load from the cache and it didn't work.

header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");

-James