RE: Re: phpclasses formerly Flash integration

Hey Jay,

> I think that your entire response was out of line Ryan. Anyone who wants
> to make a profit deserves to do so. I would have to bet that the margin
> is not nearly high enough to 'buy a Ferrari'. He has worked hard for any
> success he has gained and for you to take him on over it is beyond
> comprehension. What is the motivation for your site, coinpass.com? Is it
> to make a profit?

I have absolutly nothing against a developer or site making money if the
person worked
hard or not is not the issue at all....I mentioned this in my very first
mail. If he indeed buys
a Ferrari I would still be happy for the guy, he has a very good site and i
used to frequent it
quite often.
The part that irritates me is the amount of ads per page and those big ads
that install spyware
on a persons computer....isnt it all of us who helped make the site popular
by using it as often
that we did (because we gained from it of course) and recommending it to
other people (which
we didnt gain at all...we jsut felt good about it)...and now we get screwed
with a ton of ads.
All I say is, he can still do very well while at the same time reducing the
ads so its not such a PITA
per page.

Regards
-Ryan