Re: Zend Certification Exam

Chris Ramsay wrote:
Perhaps it came across as a bit cheeky to Aaron - I kind of got the
impression that an answer from someone who has had a go but not passed
the exam was not good enough for you...

Really, I doubt whether there is any difference in doing the exam
whatever the outcome, seeing as what you wanted to know was about
taking the exam in the first place.

That's exactly the impression I got too Chris. Glad I'm not the only one to see it that way! I felt a bit inadequate there for a moment. :)

Regardless, my advice still stands (if it still matters coming from a "unsuccessful" exam taker) -- don't rush the exam and take your time. Some of the questions are tricky in their wording.

As an aside -- for those who are unsuccessful with the exam, don't worry, it doesn't mean your a bad programmer. I've been programming PHP for five years now, and there's very little I can't do with it.

I just stink at exams; I get antsy when sitting for 30-60 minutes with just a pencil and paper in a quiet room.

--
Aaron Gould
Programmer/Systems Administrator

"Proudly underperforming in exams for years..."