Re: remote call

On Monday 25 April 2005 10:45, UroÅ Gruber wrote:
> I need some sort of RMI style with PHP. For example:
> 10 servers with backend server in php. Then on frontend server I need
> to get request from this servers.

I think there is not the same technology available for PHP. RMI is a JAVA
based protocol for requesting _objects_. I only know SOAP or XML-RPC for
doing what you want but these two don't transport objects but XML
encapsulated data. It it schould do the work you want but in another way then
RMI.

Please correct me if someone knows better.

Take a look here:

XML-RPC:
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/XML-RPC-HOWTO.html

SOAP (download the zip file there and look if this is what you want):
http://www.oikoyama.net/downloads/docs/

Regards

--
Johannes Findeisen