Re: Flash integration with PHP

I'm sure they would tell something about that on the mailing list or website. From what I know it is still active and there's almost a 1.0 coming out

grt,
Evert

Dan Rossi wrote:

From my knowledge amfphp is now vapourware, I am assuming lawsuits etc .....

PHPObject is the alternative, it however doesnt use the flash remoting component but has its own, it streams serialized data as an array from php classes. the sucky thing is you cant use the remoting monitor in flash for debugging.

http://ghostwire.com/go/28