Opera 8.0 cache ????

Hello,

Is there somethigh special about Opera 8 and it's way to locally store
variable values?

I have a application which uses 2 variables to determine what information to
retrieve and output from DB. At the first page user has to decide what to do
and after that his given 2 variables $updateid and $team_id.  I do
unset($updateid) unset($team_id); at the beginning of the first page because
the user has an option to later change the decision he made at the
beginnning.

This works fine in IE and Firefox but Opera "remembers" users previous
choice and prints wrong info to user. After pressin refresh button it's back
to normal.

So does Opera store variable values to a local cache so that unset() won't
clear them? Sounds odd? If this is the case how this can be fixed?

Thanks a lot
-Will