Re: help with install to one page only

lisa,

i think your problem may be simple enough... but if this doesn't work,
i dunno... i'm guessing that you're using some webhost right? well...

> Note: Your file should be present in the same folder where HEC/ is present
> E.g:
> ~/testcal.php [your file where you want to display event calendar]
> ~/HEC/****  [unzipped HEC package]
>
> ( I made a page called testcalendar.php and put it in the foldeer HEC, but I
> am getting error messages.

okay.. you put your file (testcalendar.php) in the HEC folder, but
you're supposed to put it in the same folder as the HEC folder...
using windows, the path would look like this:
c:\folder\subfolder\testcalendar.php
c:\folder\subfolder\HEC\

but http addresses are written in unix style, so it looks like this
/folder/subfolder/testcalendar.php
/folder/subfolder/HEC/

hope that makes a little more sense to you... just move that file up
one directory and try running it again.

drew

--
dc .. drewcore.com