Re: problem with the pager class not found

On Fri, April 22, 2005 6:23 pm, Matthew Weier O'Phinney said:
>> If it *does* match, then maybe your Pager.php file is messed up and the
>> class is missing a closing bracket, so your script thinks you're still
>> in
>> the middle of your class definition.
>
> I'm guessing this is probably *not* the case... it's a PEAR package, and
> if it's considered stable, this is *highly* unlikely. (Plus, if it's the
> stable version, then I'm running it on my production servers, and I
> *know* it's working fine!)

In that case, I'd be looking for some kind of conditional around the
require 'Pager.php' that is making it not actually get included at all...

Put print statements right before and after the require line and be sure.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm