From: Dasmeet Singh [mailto:singhdasmeet@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 April 2005 14:34
To: Mark Rees
Subject: Re:  image maps in PHP

Mark Rees wrote:
> Yes, I once did this for all the states in Brazil. It took me a few
> hours to trace the states, but it looked beautiful when it was
> finished. This will already have been done for the states many times -

> you could probably borrow someone else's work and scale it up or down
> a bit if it doesn't fit.
>
> Mark

Thanks.. actually I found some maps for US states with image map done..
but I am looking for a map of India.. and still havent find any

-
Free Website Promotion - A Complete Guide
http://hostwindow.info/web-hosting/9/free-website-promotion/1/
Gamma Global : Suppliers of HPCompaq, IBM, Acer, EPI, APC, Cyclades, D-Link, Cisco, Sun Microsystems, 3Com

GAMMA GLOBAL (UK) LTD IS A RECOGNISED 'INVESTOR IN PEOPLE' AND AN 'ISO 9001 2000' REGISTERED COMPANY

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This Email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; you should not
copy the email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any
other person.

GENERAL STATEMENT:

Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may not
necessarily reflect the view of Gamma Global (UK) Ltd. Be advised that no content
herein may be held binding upon Gamma Global (UK) Ltd or any associated company
unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contractual document or
Purchase Order,  subject to our Terms and Conditions available from http://www.gammaglobal.com

E&OE